Enforce fast and secure password resets over your Active Directory or LDAP networks so users regain access to their accounts without tying up administrative or help desk staff on forgotten password calls.
KeePass Hub Reset Server is available as a stand-alone product or as an add-on to KeePass Hub Enterprise+ and Enterprise+SSO editions.
- In Your Control, on Your Server
Integrated with KeePass Hub
Stand-Alone KeePass Hub Reset Server comes with 3 free KeePass Hub users for Administration and User Enrollment.
KeePass Hub Enterprise+ and Enterprise+SSO editions can add Reset Users to their existing license and activate Reset Server with no additional set up required.
See our Pricing Page for more information.
Secure Self-Service Password Resets
Active Directory and LDAP users regain access to their accounts without tying up administrative or help desk staff on forgotten password resets.
Reset Users do not need a KeePass Hub account to reset their passwords and our additional license pricing makes for a truly affordable solution.
Configure requirements for Challenge polices, such as minimum answers, maximum attempts, and two-factor authentication.
Create custom text and image based Reset Challenges with user configured responses.
Active Directory / LDAP users can reset their own passwords right from the Windows login screen or via browser.
Apply Reset Policies to existing KeePass Hub users for ultimate security.
See our Reset Users documentation for more information.
Our Password Product Line Is Trusted By Thousands
Our system is trusted globally by both small businesses and large companies with thousands of users, including those with rigorous needs.
Some companies who have trusted KeePass Hub and Pleasant Solutions include:
- Federal Governments
- State Governments
- Municipal Governments
- Credit Unions
- IT Globally
- European IT
Hundreds of government institutions are clients. Here’s a sample of our federal clients.
US Federal Government
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- The White House
European Federal Governments
- Diehl Defence | Diehl Group
- UK National Health Service (NHS)
- UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency
- Belgian Nuclear Security
- Finland State Security Networks Group (Suomen Erillisverkot)
- German Federal Ministry of the Interior, Office for Information Security (BSI)
- Luxembourg Parliament
- Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
- Statistics Norway
- Sweden Ministry of Enterprise & Innovation, Boverket
- Swiss Federal Nuclear Safety Inspectorate (ENSI)
- The British Museum
- UAE Telecommunications Regulatory Authority
- Russia Federation, Ministry of Transport, Rosdornii
- Estonian Foreign Intelligence Service (Välisluureamet)
- Estonian Health and Welfare Information Systems Centre
Federal Governments Globally
- UN Refugee Aid
- Australian Department of Defence
- Australian Department of Health, Primary Health Network (DD&WMP)
- Australian Independent Commissioner Against Corruption
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC / Radio-Canada)
- Landcare Research
- Leidos Australia
- GNS Science
- National Archives of Australia
- National Film Board of Canada
We are able to custom integrate into other systems or build custom features for your specific needs. If you are looking for local support, visit our contact page for your corporate password management needs.